This year Derek Jeter will step off the field at Yankee Stadium for the last time after 14 years as a short stop for the New York Yankees. The 39-year-old player announced that he will retire after the 2014 season on Facebook on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
“I know they say that when you dream you eventually wake up,” Jeter wrote. “Well, for some reason, I’ve never had to wake up. Not just because of my time as a New York Yankee but also because I am living my dream every single day.”
PHOTOS: Celebs dating athletes
In 2012 and 2013, the professional baseball star suffered several injuries, including a fractured left ankle, a quadricep strain, and a calf strain, which landed him on the disabled list several times throughout the season.
He addressed the injuries, noting that they were a contributing factor in his decision to step away from the game.
“Last year was a tough one for me,” he continued. “As I suffered through a bunch of injuries, I realized that some of the things that always came easily to me and were always fun had started to become a struggle. The one thing I always said to myself was that when baseball started to feel more like a job, it would be time to move forward. So really it was months ago when I realized that this season would likely be my last.”
Steps to find relatives using facebook
- Do a simple Facebook search for the name(s) that you have, and all combinations.
- If that doesn’t yield the result, then do a Google search for all the name combinations. If they are on Facebook, it should show up in your search results.
- If that doesn’t work and you know the name of a close family member of theirs, then you can use one of the commonly available people finding sites, such as Veromi, to find the person that you know. Your target person might show up as living with that person, which might give you some clues as to more details about their name and location. IMPORTANT NOTE: As a rule – never pay a fee to use these sites to obtain details about the person that it is not freely available.
- If that still doesn’t work, then I redo steps 1, 2 and 3, using either their parents names if you have them, or their siblings.
- The most important step is to look at all of their Friends names. If the person is on Facebook and they are pretty active, then they are likely to have some of their relatives as Friends. Even if you aren’t interested in all their relatives for your own tree, the last names might let you know that you have found the right person. For a woman, this is critically important. If you think you know their maiden name but not their married surname, then by looking at their Friends name, you are likely to find someone who have the target maiden name as their last name. This could clue you in that you have found your target person.
Article source: Find Relatives
Burial funeral insurance for seniors, also called pre-need policies, offer a way for someone to take care of her funeral plans before death. Some policies allow for full planning while others are based on monetary needs only, but in many cases, seniors feel more comfortable knowing they have taken care of this expense before getting gravely ill or dying.
Burial funeral insurance for seniors is a way people can make sure their loved ones are not left with large bills from funeral expenses. Many funeral home directors push the largest, most elaborate funeral, and family members may feel obligated to pay. Choosing to purchase burial insurance with a cash payout gives family members a budget for funeral expenses. Seniors who are concerned about the choices a family will make after their death can also opt for pre-planned burial funeral expenses, which allow the person to choose the desired funeral arrangements before death.
Read complete article on: http://tripokaridoss.wordpress.com/2013/07/10/seniors-funeral-plan/